Monday, January 10, 2011

Chap 1: Alert! Problem detected

I want to enjoy Farmhouse Omega Low Fat Milk every morning; not simply taking Dutch Lady Full Cream milk as my breakfast.
I want my self made yogurt fruit salad made of seedless grapes, baby tomatoes, chopped apples and banana mix with yogurt; not take away fruit salad from Pizza Hut salad bar.
I want seedless purple grapes from Cold Storage; not rotten low quality green grapes from Giant.

When i am pretty, i hope handsome hot guy appreciating my beauty; instead of bumping into foreign workers who keep staring and trying to take advantage!
I upset easily when i realized my perfect plan with perfect calculation and estimation was simply ruined by some stupid foolish person.

Yesterday my mum remind me about my misbehavior, and she said: "Aren't psychology students suppose to posses higher EQ?" " But how come you can be so emotional when things not working that way?" "Don't you know you look horrible when you're moody and it will scare your friends away from you!"

And a friend of mine told me that: "Perfect is boring".

My whole life is about striving for perfection. And i set my life goal as *Always finds REASONS for others but never allow any EXCUSE for myself*.

Seem like i got it totally wrong :(

Today, I found this book in the library.

HOW TO STOP CHASING PERFECTION AND START LIVING A RICHER, HAPPIER LIFE.

I think God is trying to make me understand what's making me suffer, why do i always do without realizing, and how can i get rid of it. Yes, I got a lot more to learn

Chapter 1: Accepting failure
Chapter 2: Accepting emotion
Chapter 4: Accepting reality

Until today only i realized the perfection that i always looking for - is a MISTAKE that i should get rid of.
Maybe perfect is nothing, maybe it's just boring. I don't know.
What i know is my urge to read this book, exploring my own problem and learn to start an optimal life.

No comments: