Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sport: Basketball Match in Port Dickson

On 27th December I suddenly get a phone calls from friends inviting my friend and I to help out with statistic for international high school basketball tournament in Port Dickson. I was shock and unprepared for that and i got a bloody scold from my mum before i depart.

"What can basketball contribute to your future? she throw me a realistic question frustratingly.
Suddenly that thought provoked to me. "So what's can basketball offer to me?" I can't seem to answer her question and this question has actually bothered me for the next coming days.

After the match has been over. Now i seem to figure out why i love watching basketball match so much, without me being conscious for any valid reason.

1st, actually i love to see guys hanging around with each other. The way they deal with their friends can be just so easy with simply pure fun. I am lack of guy friends and i always has the natural tendency to stick with girl friends more (well, can say most of them are quite sensitive at times and a lot of technique been playing around as to get what they wanted; i might be one of the described; but somehow i guess i am just too tired to deal with these).
I feel so relax and found out that i am emotional involved with every single point gain from my favorite basketball player as well as their team. It was just so nice to shout and cheer for their glory moment. Sometimes i get to meet with some favorite players too and i guess it's rare opportunities ever in my life.

These few days, i am glad that i have the opportunity to watch nice match with few hot guys available. Somehow, i enjoy 'interacting' with them *blush*
  • YUK CHAI team from Petaling Jaya
Player no. 8 - Choong Yu Bin
My 1st impression with him was when his 1st match with Woodgrove team. When the opponent team fault him, the cute impression he gave hinting the referee was just so cute! and yes, it attracted me =)
And when we're having buffet in hotel ballroom. I am not sure whether it's him intentionally or accidentally sitting right opposite me, hence, it creates more opportunity for us to interact with each other.
Plus, whenever he is in match, my eyes sight was like 90% starring at him; and his frequent look at me has been caught by me; then we both faster look away shyly. Guess what? I count and report the numbers of time our eyes intercept. Poor my friend, i guess she is annoyed by listening all these rubbish from me. haha

For me, Yu Bin is such a quiet and shy guy. I am kind of like him and i guess (at least i wish) he feel the same too. Although it's such a waste since we have not asking for any further contacts from each other; but i wish him all the best in his future ^.^
  • Woodgrove team from Singapore
Player no. 4 - Wong Ye Xu
The 1st time i started to spot him was when i am passing a paper to him. I talked to him for awhile with English and realized he has nice voice with sexy body. The consequent match i am starring at him most of the time. He is kind of fast, furious and impulsive player; but his body size is just perfect especially when his sweat is sticking on his tanned looking skin. My goodness!

Player no. 7 - Pek Jia Rong
Jia Rong is same team with Ye Xu; and he is just right beside Ye Xu when i talking to him. Although i didn't really talk to him but i think i can recognize his physical appearance. Well, i can say he is quite a good leader in the team and he is very clam in leading the team especially in very critical moment. He shout most of the time ordering players in the court; but for me his voice sucks lol. And his body is not as attractive as Ye Xu; but his attitude kind of impressed me.

I know i am being very gatal and nonprofessional for playing dubious with the players. But i guess my heart can just be simply delighted by these. Since there is no harm doing this except the people beside me feel like fainting. But i guess i will still continue if any chance. It's just the way how i enjoy the match and how i please myself =)

So yea, no regrets for this trip and i know how to answer my mum next time when she question me "what can basketball offer".

Basketball gave me a lot of growing experiences and sweet memories. As long as i have the opportunity, i will go for it. There is no logical answer explaining my motivation but simply to please myself.

No comments: