Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I cannot live my life FOR you; and i can barely live my life WITH you

Again, i would like to apologize if i am saying this either too late or too early.
As what i've mentioned in my Facebook profile. I am single but not available. I said it, and I meant it. I would like to explain in details over here as for your concerns.

I'd hope this message is not too late to get to you, as I do not wish to see anyone hurting so much after everything has taken place.
It's not my style letting someone waiting for me for a relationship that i think is impossible. I won't keep as many admires with me by giving them vague answers and letting them wasting their time waiting for nothing. It's simply not fair for the guy.

I never involve in any love relationship before and i am not planning to do it just yet.
Quite a lot of my friends were desperately seeking for THE ONE and even set "expiry date" for themselves (like bread); and every time they ask me: "How about you?" I will replied them: "I'd love to chase for my dream, first".

Yes, I am so selfish being a dream chaser.
I have a list of things to do in my life, by my OWN, for my OWN good.
I do not have commitment and i see it as unnecessary.

"And why do you come and 'flirt' with me at the first place?" You might have wondered.
I am sorry if i am sending any misleading message.
Simple explanations:
1. I am a normal human and i need companions.
2. I am a normal female and i do interested in male.
3. If i am seeing you as a worthy person to friend with; or if i am interested in some parts of your attitude or behavior. I won't be stingy to express it; and I do not even mind to take my initiative to talk to you.
4. I am a girl, still. I can be that imperfect sometimes or most of the time. I might need someone to protect me when i am vulnerable; i might need someone to talk to me when i am stress or depress. I just need somebody.

I am delighted by the way you appreciate me; I am appreciating the way you spend your time to answer all those rubbish questions that i've thrown to you; and I am so glad that you being so honest to me.

I am not sure whether i am the one you're looking for; what i am sure is that i am not the one you're waiting for.
Again, i deeply apologize for any. But i would love to maintain the friendship with you, as i know you have the good qualities that i am looking for.

No comments: