Tuesday, January 11, 2011

heart health

I found myself falling in love with Dr. Hera again!!
After taking Health Psychology with her last semester and now I am taking Psychology of Eating with her! I am glad to have the opportunity to learn from her again.

I just love the subjects, the combination of the course structure, assignments and most importantly the lecturer. When she was giving her lecture today, I feel so emotional attach to every detail she said and my eyes shine with hope! It's like i can see my future, i know what's getting me so passionate - the healthy life.

I want to know more about the healthy life, what the advice or recommendation available, explore the reasons why keep people away from staying a healthy lifestyle and implement the strategies for a healthy lifestyle.

And one of the assignment is Food Diary, it's some sort of diary that recording down everything that we have eaten throughout the day, calculating the calories of it, and reporting our feeling when consuming the food.
Although it needed high discipline and commitment to record it all the times (and our family and friends might just think we are going insane keep writing everytime we eat); but it sound interesting! i can't wait to start the assignment and i'd love to see how my eating pattern is.

If you feel excited for me too, don't worry, i will post up the result after this sem and share with you my thoughts of it. If you feel like trying that too i can teach you how to do and we do it together, k? :D

No comments: