Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chap 3: everything that happen, is serving purpose

Sigh! I couldn't collect back my laundry in time =/
and i got so pissed off until it affect my mood throughout the day.
sometimes things just not working in the way that i want it to.
life is too hard to control.

I want Dr. Hera as my thesis supervisor caz i like the way she work with things and i can anticipate that i can learn a lot under her supervision. I want Health Psychology as my thesis topic. I want to do something about body image or eating behavior. I am so into it; yet i am not given a chance for that; or maybe chance was there but i let it pass through due to some unanticipated mistakes ='(

As what Dr. Hera said, 'everything is there, serving a purpose'. And my friend also telling me the same thing: "Something happened, for you to experience it".
So yea, I need to start seeing things in this way.
Whenever something hits me, it's bring something to my life and telling me that I need to experience it. Either I like it or not; I still need to go through it; so from there I can get to experience new thing then only I have more options to choose from.

Hence, I shouldn't piss off easily because of the small thing that doesn't goes the way I want it to be. Sometimes surprise is meant to be there to inspire us; sometimes one small thing can just change the entire of our life. We never know.
Therefore, we should welcome anything that come into our life with arms widely open, as we are meant to experience it.
Do not afraid of losing things caz we are still young. We have long way to go and most importantly, we get to choose :)

No comments: