Wednesday, June 15, 2011

what the heck

urghh.. My roommate complaint me snoring in my sleep after I started working!
My Goodness! Can't believe that I SNORE!!!!!!!!!!!

was so shocked by the fact,
pity her, caz I begged her so badly to help me check out what the reasons that cause me snore

Is my sleeping pose wrong? Or it was cause by my double layered pillow?
Or am I just too tired..?

Sometimes when I snore, she was half way sleep without her spec on,
she is nearly blind without spec. hence, not much chance for her to observe me sleeping

Sometimes she is just not paying attention to my sleeping pose,
then it will be hard for her to tell me the reason why i snore

Ah! Damn! How i wish she can slap me whenever i start snoring;
so that next time my body will stop 'making noise'!

what the heck..what the heck is going on?!
I don't like this.. ='(

No comments: