Wednesday, June 22, 2011

memory

I felt so relax chilling in restaurant, listening to the songs that you like;
blogging with a drink in my hand

I miss you, I seriously do :)

Your voices and your jokes;
i am so gonna miss your kisses and your tough body

Appreciate every effort that you've made

If you're to ask me whether I am treating others like how I treated you;
my answer will be an absolute NO

Not everyone deserve me treating them with full heart

If you're to ask me whether I like or love you;
I would say: I like you and I love you

You have so many good qualities
and I love spending my quality time with you

I am not expecting to be anyone for you;
but to merely appreciate you at this moment

we started from nothing; and sadly to say we're not going to get anything out from here

The world is changing in a fast pace; same goes to the people that trying to survive;
but the only thing that will remain the same - is the memory I store in my heart

Forgotten the bad one and filtered the good one to keep

No one will take that away from me; reality can merely change nothing
Memory, the precious assets I hold it tightly with me

No comments: