Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear D,

The 1st time I saw you was when you have been introduced by our boss right after my interview session. Wow! So handsome! That was my 1st impression for you :)
BUT now you're no longer that handsome for me. Caz I still prefer you with your long stylish hair.

Remembered there's one time you talked to us during work, I was like: My Goodness! If you know that you're that handsome can you please don't go around turning girl crazy? (Although you did nothing at that time but I was just right at the perfect angle to see the handsome side of you)
BUT now I don't think you're that special anymore. Caz I don't think that you've utilize ur physical appearance at the right place.

I think it's an advantage to work with handsome guy. I kind of like it to be your colleague, frankly speaking :D

You're doing quite a good job discovering my weaknesses. Stubborn, overconfident, noisy, etc.. Those are the things that my mum and sis keep reminding me all the times. I am quite glad that you're the 3rd one in my life to realize that and figured your own ways to deal with me. But some of it I couldn't agree. I have my points of doing it. And it's so sad that I can't explain it to you...

Yes, I am quite stubborn at times (okay la. i stubborn all the time). I admitted this as my weakness; but the reason why I do not change this misbehavior is because i think it's my strength too. I have my own set of principle. I just couldn't take it when people came into my life and mess up everything. I have my way of thinking and doing things.
You asked me to listen to people at all time instead of talking non stop. Yes, i know i have a lot of opinions to be spoken. But I do listen, to my own heart as well as others. I always listen to others' problems and try my very best to help them. Do you ever realize that?

You said that I am overconfident, that is why you always give bad comments or not agree with my ways of doing works just to ensure i won't fly too high.
You're totally wrong about me overconfident with myself. Do you ever see how scare i am even to the small little stuff? Do you know how long it takes for me to get over something threatened and let go something that is not that pleasant?
Did you know how long it takes for me to practice for the class over and over again? Did you know how much efforts i putted to make sure nothing goes wrong?
You don't know and you never know. Caz i am not showing it to you. I don't like myself to show my weakness to others; i felt stupid. What you see is me doing quite good and very confident with my own performance.
Yes, I personally quite happy with the result. The 1st class i did by my own was indeed better than what i expected. But it's so hurt to receive almost ALL the negative comments from you.
Is there really no other way than to attack me just to ensure i won't get overconfident with myself? My heart was broken...

And you said 90% of me is childish; Only 10% that mature. I am not so sure whether you meant it. But i am who i am. If I did something wrong. Please kindly give me some space to grow.

Remembered that time i asked you: Do you think i am noisy? No. you replied in absolute manner. "You're just talkative". I was quite happy that time; at least you're not annoyed by me. I wish the adjective of talkative will not change to noisy. Then i am contented.

And one last thing that bothered me the most. You said I stalked you and other colleagues. Evidence, please? Some of the things were really told by other colleagues.
I am curious, that's why I asked, and that's why they tell.
And some of the things are really really destined. Guy Laroche and some other things..

I am Sagittarius and you're Gemini. We are going parallel and infinite; no intersection.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy is being honest. Just appreciate it. Or do you wish to meet double sided people tat will backstab you?

yVonne said...

you don't sound like Bryan. Who are you?