Friday, June 10, 2011

The HIM and the HER

Dear Him,

It was so sweet sharing an umbrella with you walking under the drizzling rainy day.
And I was so surprise with all the small little moments that we used to share things together.. Everything comes so naturally and coincidently. I felt so comfortable hanging out with you. Very much appreciated the gentlemen side of you and every effort you take to make me feel better :)
I can see that you're a good guy and you will definitely get better in the future. Keeps all the effort going, I believe you can discover your true self in next to no time.

Dear Her,

I thanked God for sending such an angel to my life, that cheers me up when i am down;
talk to me when i feel lonely; disturb me when i need to concentrate on my study;
and made me laugh like mad woman on street.
You are so cute, you are so nice; and most importantly, we are so in sync together!

Although i was the one that always take care of you but i am thankful for your high tolerance.
I am not good in tolerating people and you done a very good job tolerating me and made me realize that I should learn this good quality from you.
There is so much more for me to learn from you.

Sharing an umbrella with you was funny and not sweet at all!
I remembered I manja you to share your small little winnie pooh umbrella with me.
But you almost pissed me off by keep hitting my head with your umbrella.
Eventually, I straight away grab and ran away with your umbrella and you complained right to my ear: "I've already tried my best adjusting the umbrella to your height but guess you're just too high for me! And don't you dare to forget this is my umbrella"!

HAHAHAH! Comparing the time I shared umbrella with the him and the her. It was totally different yet funny scene! Both of you have just cheered up my day! I heart both of you

No comments: