Wednesday, November 3, 2010

to be better

PART I:
*written on 3th November 2010*

Promised myself to leave perfection for one good reason - to be better


I spent a year and a half living in places like this 
for me it's not only a PLACE; but a PALACE

I fell in love with it at the first sight,
for the first time I saw it, I have already decided to live my life here

but seeing is actually deceiving; dreaming is only believing
sometimes, perfection is nothing better than just dreaming it

under some unavoidable circumstances,
finally I made my decision to leave

it took up a lot of excuses to convince myself,
that I can find a better life out there

I finally leave, with much pains and unwillingness 

__________________________________________________________________

PART II:
*updated on 1st September 2011*

My life was simpler and happier out there. 
Now that I've know my decision to leave was a right move.

As compare to a heaven without angels; 
I rather stay with angel anywhere outside the heaven

I found my angel
thanks for bringing lucks and much laughter to my life


Cheers! for life

No comments: