Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NOT to be forgiven

There was one in a long time I cried when walking on the street;
knowing how suck my life actually is..

this is the 2nd time I struggled to control my tears rolling out from my eyes when i am crossing the road;
realizing that i actually have face problem

you just scolded me like that without thinking that you should have do that;
you just picked the right timing to wait someone join in so that you have your chance to embarrass me

you can correct me for my mistake;
but when you decided to correct it in that way at that timing

i felt dissapointed on you

your apologize isn't needed;
it wasn't your fault

 don't you feel bad about it;
but thank you for making me realized that i have face problem

one more staff leaving the workplace,
following 2 of the staffs that left with the reason of can't fitting in

i thought the one that left,
was the one that give up easily..

the one that chose to stay;
is the one that struggle to learn

i overheard the class conducted by her;
she struggled a lot to get herself fit in this job, caz she lack of a little potential on this

but today i found that she has some improvement;
while i am cheering for her improvement; she told me that she is leaving

why oh why everyone is leaving?
should i leave as well?

guess my face is thick enough to stay,
let everyone hurting me like nobody's business

struggling to stay isn't easy
you guys just make me feel like i am a cockroach

remember last time my sis shared her working life with me,
there's a staff in her office that doesn't seem to fit it

and she said:

"她就像蟑螂,你拼命的打,打,打,打到她扁扁...
然后她又长出来,你再继续打..."

someone can just be so hate-able like a cockroach

well, cockroach doesn't attack on people;
but people just find themselves hating cockroach so naturally

when you see a cockroach in front of you;
what will you do?

straight away grab something near you and go smack smack smack!

yes, it is disgusting to smack cockroach into dregs;
yes, it is cruel to kill the cockroach out of no fault

but i guess we're simply taking away a life just to make us feel GOOD

speaking on that,
is cockroach meant to be in this world?

it do no harm but bring no good;
so where should it be?

No comments: