Friday, September 16, 2011

self righteousness

Self righteousness is a term normally use to describe those whose think their belief are superior than others
 hence imposing all sorts of attitude onto others and expect them to think like them; indirectly causing coercion 

self righteousness and manipulation are both actions performed with intention to change others;
having said that, manipulative people are seem to concern more on the action being performed. either or not the mind of others were being brainwashed
on the other hand, self righteousness people are interested more in 'standardizing' others' thinking according to themselves

Many of us believe that wrongs aren't wrong if it's done by nice people like ourselves
[unknown author cited from http://www.quotegarden.com/hypocrisy.html]

few times experiences happened one after another like karma whispering: 'hey, go figure it out'

Case 1: My ex employer (the witch with her spells not working)

Being a business woman and a general manager, her manipulative skill was excellent.
She persuaded her employee to work hard for her, with the mere wages she offered;
she persuaded clients to make her a business, regardless the service she offered was really benefiting the clients

she is like a witch, and manipulation is her spells;
Her choice of words was good; her stands was strong,
which made yours the inferior one

your said will not be counted; and your opinion isn't needed
you don't even have a right; she will decide what's good for you,
 whichever comes after her priority 

she once, get my admiration; until now I've to try so hard to escape from her controls
she doesn't needs working partner or employee
what she needs is a dog; who is loyal with no ability to think and decide for themselves

Case 2: My ex supervisor (a guy with all the drama queen characteristics)

it's been fun working with him; but the last bit of memory he threw to me was horrifying
as in he drowned me in a sea, of the judgments he made and the comments he gave
which has almost, killed me

he said that I always think I am clever
although I got no clue which part of me has already threaten him
but at least i knew that he was sick of me

 Case 3: A stranger (the idiot seeing world as a fool)

Other than 'annoying', I can't think of any other better words to describe him 
it's was all started with a stupid call
one morning, he called and ask me where i am

I was like: who are u? and why should i report myself to you?
but then I hang up his call
for him trying to speak nonsense with unfamiliar accent

after that, he text-ed me, asking me not to piss off with him
and something like it was a miracle that he has dialed the wrong number
yea.. yea.. this lame trick was used by a friend of mine 5 bloody years ago

well, i've made a mistake, that is to reply him
I apologize for hanging up his phone, it's kind of rude
and there goes starting of my nightmare

he text-ed me almost everyday, 'lecturing' me with all his stupid logic
i've tried few times replying him IN A NICE WAY not to bother me
it was all useless

then I try to tell him that I'm 45 years old
for him to think that he'd wasting so much time on an old auntie
then he told me it's all acceptable, we were just 4 years different

what the heck? 4 years different means you are bloody 41 now?!
and what did you just said? for you, It's all acceptable?
you're such an idiot that i can't even take any single thing from you!

every greet from him was like a curse for me; he'd had ruined my days
he'd talking too much about himself; while he never consider mine
he is such a PERFECT CANDIDATE for self righteousness

let's all give him a big applause, he deserved the the champion among all 

No comments: