Wednesday, March 2, 2011

work with you; work for you

You're not superior; it's just me trying to be humble
You did not win; it's just me try not to be calculative

Sound convincing doesn't mean you're correct;
it's just me knowing what you say and always take your suggestion into consideration

sometime I might have my point;
just that I am not that harsh on you to force you accept what I've suggested

Don't try to become dominant when I am trying hard to understand you
Don't try to take it for granted when I am a little demanding on what can I contribute

I am sad enough to accept the fact that I am not capable in handling thing by my own;
but at the same tine I am glad that God has sent me such a good partner like you to assist me reaching the target

I want to work with you; not work for you

No comments: