Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Goodbye, i'm leaving to find someone that care

You used to be a VERY good friend of mine,
we started knowing each other since 13 years old until now.

We used to stick together everyday;
and 'sister' is the only word that we are calling.

You have led me to make a significant change in my life;
i can't imagine myself in the future without being through such a transition with you

I am glad to have you in my life;
and i tried and tried so hard to show my appreciation to you

It was so strange when I realize you're no longer comfortable being so close to me, anymore;
It was so hurt to realize you have no space for me in your heart; even a normal friendship

I have got a solution here,
that i think will be the best for both of us

I decided to give you freedom,
I will not bother you anymore unless you ask me to

I decided to let you go and release myself;
I shouldn't have any expectation on you, even a friendship

The last bit I can do, is to let you decide what is the best for us;
but sorry, you're no longer that important to me anymore

i knew that you're not comfortable being with me because of my westernized mindset;
i do not blame you because this is what i chose to peruse of

i knew that you're prone to traditional and sensitive mindset;
i do not blame you because this is you, the one that i used to know

maybe your heart did not change; it's just me the one that has changed until you couldn't recognize;
i do not blame you because i myself admit and accept whatever that happen to me

and silly, i knew you will never read this;
or if you happen to glance through this, it may be few years after

by that time, I do not know what will happen to us;
but start from this moment, you are saved in my memory

No comments: