Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thanks for the sweet memory















The sweet memories between us can never be explained by words. Thanks Barry for filling my long holiday with lots of joys and fun. The experience is purely awesome.

Did u still remember? we were finding for online game,and we spend quite some times exploring ourselves in the addictive Maple Story.

I always get myself into troubles especially when u're not around. And when you got ur time to come online you will be shocked to the core seeing me going to the places that you warn me not to!

when i was level 9,u asked me to train in Ellinia, and i am training alone there. Suddenly a shinning thing attracted me while I got bored killing the same monster again and again..

From what I can remembered,u taught me to press up while standing on the shinning thing.
Therefore,i tried and it's works! i press up every time i stand on the shinning thing. it's really fun!! =D

But at the same time,i am getting nearer to death without caution!!
i go deeper,deeper and deeper,and my situation is getting more dangerous!
my worries increase when the amount of death increasing!!

Hence I started to cry; and i think about u.. trying to ask for your help.. and u were so nice trying to help me.

i still remember ur 1st reaction is:
YOU: "why u go there? it's dangerous!"

after that, u continue to ask me:
YOU:"ok,well.. can u tell me where are u now?"

ME:i dunno.. i died for many time and now i'm dying! i try to ask everybody there,but noone help me.. wu~

YOU:so,what do u see at there?

ME:big orange mushroom,jump here and there..

YOU:ok,try to find a safe place and wait until i come.

ME:ok..

after awhile, u came to me.. and for sure!u were getting hurt and dying..
suddenly, that's a grave dropped in front of me.
Oh! ~you're death! haha..
after that,we met again in the town after u told me to wait u at there..
we rest for a while and we continue to get back to Ellinia SAFELY!!!

YOU FOUND ME when there is no one even care about me. I am so glad to have a nice friend like you. Thanks for everything, really. And I wish you best of luck in your life journey =)

No comments: